What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition, the first signs of which usually include:
* redness across your nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. The redness typically comes and goes. It can contain bumps or an acne like appearance
* a burning or stinging feeling when using water or skincare products
Other symptoms can include:
* dry skin
* swelling, especially around the eyes
* yellow-orange patches on the skin
* thickened skin, mainly on the nose (usually appears after many years)
While the cause of rosacea is unknown, several triggers have been identified
* spicy foods
* hot drinks
Common treatment methods
* prescriptions for creams and gels you put on your skin
* antibiotic courses
* Intense light therapy
The BBL Hero, is currently thought to be the most successful form of therapy available for patients suffering with rosacea.
For an appointment, contact Body360 Medical Aesthetics today.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE TODAY
At Body360 Medical Aesthetics we have the powerful BBL Hero
Body 360 Medical Aesthetics Anti-Aging & Laser Skin Care Clinic Big Bay Cape Town
Office 103 1st Floor
Big Bay Office Park
Beach Estate Boulevard